Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to The Heated Palette!


Today The Heated Palette is officially online. Thank you for visiting!

I am about to fly out to Boston tonight to attend the Annual Encaustic Painting Conference at the Montserrat College of Art in Beverly, Massachusetts. So many artists have been anxiously waiting for this weekend to arrive. I will be attending the opening of "Beauty and Its Opposites" the juried conference show on Saturday. I have three paintings on exhibit and I am excited to see the many additional encaustic shows this year as well. I will be blogging about the demos, lectures, exhibitions and hope to share plenty of info and photos here when I return. Please feel free to contact me to share information or to ask any questions. I hope this site will promote a new community of artists in Seattle and beyond! You can see the work I am showing and other happenings at my studio blog.

www.ksl-studio.blogspot.com

See you at my studio for summer classes starting in July!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP