Tuesday, May 12, 2009

KSL Studio History

My art studio was once an unfinished run down old building with a loft and not a whole lot going for it........The process of re-modeling has been long but with the help of many (they know who they are!) this studio has a real future for me as a working artist and now as a classroom for other artists interested in encaustic painting and other mixed media with a fiber/textile emphasis. I have had some of the most talented artists as intructors, professors, mentors, colleagues and friends over the years and I truly owe them a debt of gratitude for the wealth of knowledge they shared with me. I am so grateful and excited to be able to offer classes this summer and share some of my knowledge with you. Welcome to KSL Studio!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP